Monday, July 04, 2005

postscript again to mummy's boy stories punch buggy purple no returns

ok. seems someone thinks that i got on the mummy boy rant because of him. baby, it's not you. this is how i am going to prove it. it was a knee-jerk reaction to:

1. hearing jennifer keyte on 774 [yep, i'm a dag] talking about research in italy that reveals the hotel mama phenomenon. men aren't moving out of home

2. the publicity about mark latham's book

------------------------------------------------

now this person that i am madly in love with has an italian background, and perhaps in the past has been a bit of a mummy's boy. but i cherish his closeness with his family. i love the fact that he loves women, because i am one. but i say that whether he is, or isn't an MB, the fact that he:

- tells me he loves me all the time, and is sober
- doesn't break up with me, then get together, then break up with me, then get together... you know the drill
- gives me flowers frequently and takes me out for nice wonderful lovely meals [ see my posting june 15]
- doesn't make excuses about why he can't see me. he is like "i'm so there, baby" whenever. wherever.
- calls when he says he will
- isn't having sex with anyone else
- isn't married to someone else
[all big no'nos if you are trying to figure out, well, whether he is into you. see He's Just Not That Into You ]

in short, he never leaves me having to make excuses for him: ie, oh he's tired, he's scared of commitment, he doesn't want to rush me, he doesn't want me to think he's too keen, he's playing it cool, he is busy... blah de blah.

plus He [note the capital H]:
- treats my daughter really well
- is kind and has never, never shouted at me. ever.
- is thoughtful and generous
- makes me laugh, often [this is very difficult to do, i tell you]
- is patient and understanding when i say this has to go really slowly [and by that i mean really slowly]

means that he is the nicest most gorgeous man-boy i have ever met.

i am so lucky.

PLUS, the best thing, that surely no mummy's boy could ever really do well?...

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

he goes down on me like you would NOT believe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I love you.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
And I will always go down on you.

I'm so in to you, and I am very, very sober.

MWAH!!!!

Thank you.

I truly, madly love you.

Melba said...

i can hear the sound track, was it whitney and kevin in bodyguard:

"and... iiiiiiiiiiii, will always [go down] on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

not to disparage

merely to have fun

love you too my babyxxx

LadyCracker said...

marvellous!

Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

If mummy's boys are the way they are because they have an oedipus complex, wouldn't they want to go down on their mother?

Sorry, I'm sure that's putting images into people's minds they don't want to see.

Melba said...

your father - mwah means "big kiss" [the sound of giving someone a smacker on the cheek]
and about the shoes, i was just having some fun with you. hope i didn't upset you

aleks - yes, let's just keep that particular visual out of our minds

toadie - what is it that you keep eating? oh yes, custard pies... try my chicken soup - i've been leaving the recipe here and there

Anonymous said...

Babe. You beat me to it.
Mwah is copyrighted, for exclusive use by MG and I.

Anonymous said...

Poem for MG. (as requested by Leeanne)

This is my poetic effort at your behest Leeanne,
But, I can’t write poetry, Leeanne I am,

I can’t write poetry, that I will gloat,
I can’t write poetry in a boat,

I can’t write poetry about a dog,
I can’t write poetry in the fog,

I can’t write poetry with a pen,
I can’t write poetry with a yen,

I can’t write poetry that beats to drums,
But I can sure tongue MG until she arrives.

Melba said...

oh my goodness, very good ant.
i is impressed. i want to say suck it leeannneee. but i won't.

Anonymous said...

Its an amazing story she posted about the . I heard about it at www.horseoutlet.com as well last week.